Thank you frozenfitz for tagging me! <33 xo
This is so sweet! :3
#1: always post the rules. (these numbers)
#2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asks, then write 11 new ones.
#3: tag 11 people.
#4: tell them that you tagged them.
#5: tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions.
Questions I was asked:
1. Favorite line/ quote from a movie?
Ooo that’s hard probably when Clarke Gable said in Gone with the wind “Frankly my dear I don’t give a damn.”
2. What is your life’s theme song?
Hmm I would say as of now it would probably be “Don’t Stop” by Fleetwood Mac. It’s a nice reminder that I should look forward to tomorrow and life :)
3. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and how would you spend it?
Wow, um it would be pretty cool to hang out with Leonardo DiCaprio because I love him lol, but I find Sophia Bush such a role model for young women and I would like to grab lunch and talk about ways in which we can change the world and make it a better place.
4. If you could make a “mythical” creature come to life, what would it be?
Hippogriff. Ever since I watched Harry Potter.
5. If you could change anything from a movie or tv show what would it be?
Um, I wished in One Tree Hill that Lucas and Peyton stayed on the show and never left in season 6. It was so bittersweet. They were my favourites.
6. A book you’d love to see as a film? Or the other way around
I would love to see The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt become a movie. I really loved that book.
7. What is your biggest fear?
It would probably be, being on my own. I love my own company I do, but I have a hard time when people leave my life and it makes me very sad. It’s like that quote somebody said about it’s okay being alone but being lonely is something so much different and it is. I’ve had people who I cared about either pass away or stop talking to me and it takes me a while to get over it. It affects me quite a lot. I just worry I’ll be alone.
8. If you could be anyone else for one day who would it be and why?
Probably Obama. I just want to sit in the oval office and put my feet up on the desk. I don’t fancy being the president but I think to spend a few hours in his skin and roam the white house would be fun. Plus he’s married to Michelle Obama who is fabulous, I’d probably bombard her with tonnes of questions lol
9. A character you can relate to the most?
10. If you could bring anyone back to life who would it be and why?
I don’t think I could the first person who came to mind was my nan but I think if I was to bring her back to life it would be even harder to say goodbye the next time.
11. If given the opportunity to time travel where would you go? Past or future? What would you do?
It’s funny I was actually talking about this with my dad the other day haha! I would like to time travel to August 1963 when MLK is delivering his ‘I have a dream speech.’ I get goosebumps just listening to it. I’d maybe also take a trip to a Elvis Presley concert too! :3
- What is the last movie you watched?
- Is there anything you want to learn or do?
- Who do you relate to most in The Breakfast Club?
- Favourite time of year and why?
- Favourite author
- Are there any places you dream of visiting one day?
- Five songs that you adore?
- Favourite artist or painting/artwork
- What are your hobbies?
- Would you dare to read a book that had your whole life written out?
- If you could live somewhere else on the planet, where would it be?
(wow these are terrible sorry!)
You don’t have to do it :)